Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Last Easter, Hailey was 3 months old and being blessed, so this was her first Easter to participate in things. So Saturday morning, she found her Easter basket with a book and a new dress in it. Later, we both had to help out at the Primary activity. They had an egg hunt. Hailey caught on to the concept of putting eggs in her basket very quickly.

Later that afternoon, we went to a place called The Wildlife Experience, where they had lots of Easter activities for kids to do. The Easter Bunny was there, and surprisingly, Hailey took to him very well, unlike Santa Clause. We were able to make pin wheels, plant a flower, make a necklace and see different animals and bugs.
That evening, Douglas performed his flute with the Colorado Mormon Chorale down in Castle Rock for their Easter concert.

For Easter Sunday, Douglas was presenting an Easter program with the ward choir. They did a great job.

7 comments:

Nick and Kim said...

I love that you have new updates! I've been missing you guys so much! I hope that we get to see you soon. Love you!

Angie said...

How are you doing this is Angie Kidd. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I so want to come out. You guys look great. I hope all is well. You'll have to check our blog out there is a link on Brett and Em's.

Treasa said...

She's soooo cute! Thanks for posting!

Emily Hamilton said...

What a beauty! Looks like you had a fun Easter! We sure miss you guys! Hailey is one gorgeous girl.

Adrianne & her Toddler said...

I am glad you had a good Easter! Miss you tons!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! I haven't seen you guys in forever. How are things?

Chalmers Family said...

I think Hailey looks just like you. If you look at your baby pictures and then look at her, she looks a ton like you. Lucky girl!!I hope to see you sometime soon, I miss you guys!