Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally!!

For those of you who are leary about coming to Colorado because we don't have a Cafe Rio, worry no more. Cafe Rio has come to Denver! Jalayne broke the news to me with her valentine's gift to me yesterday. She gave me a card with a coupon for dinner at Cafe Rio in Denver. So that is where we spent our FHE last night! This is one of my favorite restaurants and always look forward to eating at whenever we are in Utah. It isn't that close to us, but that is probably a good thing for our wallets.

3 comments:

Nick and Kim said...

I want to come out and see you guys so bad. I think I'm the only one in the family that hasn't been out there. Maybe we could plan something this summer. Who knows. Love and miss you guys lots! p.s. Did Hailey get her Valentine?

Emily Hamilton said...

Oh I'm so jealous. Now we just need to get one in DC!!

Miss you guys!!

Treasa said...

We're glad you guys could come out for Dad's retirement ceremony! It was good to see you again!