Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Halloween 2010


I know Halloween was a couple months ago, but I wanted to show just a couple of pictures of Hailey. She is very much into princesses right now, like most girls her age are! She wanted to be Snow White for Halloween. So we were able to find a costume, I made a little red cape, and we found the sparkly red shoes at a consignment shop! She was so excited! We went to Grandpa and Grandma Mains' ward halloween party, and her cousin Melody was there, dressed in her cute duck costume! Hailey had fun trick or treating, and got more candy than any little girl needs.

1 comment:

Chalmers Family said...

Yes, I was expecting maybe CHRISTMAS pictures!!:) Honestly, I am grateful for you guys posting. She is such a cute little girl. You guys are doing such an amazing job. I love you guys and will see you in a few months!!